Search This Blog

Thursday, June 11, 2009

The VaporTower-Review

I won't lie, I'm a bit disheartened by my lack of readership, I'm afraid however that at first I failed to realize that I didn't put my whole heart and sole into this blog. No more however, as I intend to bring new, quality content that is timeless and enjoyable. Well, maybe those are high aspirations, but then again, I am high. No, seriously, I'm blazed, I've been blazed all day. How are my lungs not dead do you ask? Well, I'll tell you, its because of my shiny new vaporizer, the VaporTower. Its simple in design, but sturdy in construction, unlike many of the low quality, cheap vapor box's that your local head shop doubtlessly carries.

The VaporTower is of durable construction, and is thoughtfully designed with the user in mind. The bowl has a glass on glass connection, and sits upright. It unscrews, and has two separate screens; one to place the herb on, and the other to prevent the bud from being inhaled. There are many pluses to this situation. For one, the two screens are fairly close together, which helps keep the weed in place. Also, the screens ensure that your smoking material (which is obviously pot) is spread evenly.

This vaporizer doesn't have a digital temperature display, which I do like, is hardly necessary. With the dial pointed somewhere between ten and twelve 'o clock, the VaporTower works beautifully. Seriously, vaporization is the superior method of inhalation. Furthermore, it is thirty percent more efficient. I can attest personally to this, with a vaporizer, both another person and myself can get completely stoned off of what would be one bowl out of a normal sized pipe or bong stem. The best part is, its easy on the lungs and far less harmful. I won't say its harmless because I don't know, but it is a hell of a lot better than smoking.

Look, I can't say it enough, the VaporTower is great. Its high quality, and its built to last. It even looks kind of cool and retro (if you're into that). Even better, they are made in the USA, and from what I can tell, they come with a lifetime warranty. They sell for about $200 plus shipping, but if you're lucky you might be able to find one at a head shop for less. Compared to the prices of other vaporizers, the VaporTower is a hell of a buy. On the flip side, vaporizer prices are a sin in general. Still, its worth it, take my word for it, go to VaporTower.com if you want more info. Search for them at your local head shop or on eBay if you decide to get one.

P.S. I'm not earning anything for this. Hell I don't even have a readership, I'm just putting the word out there that this is a quality product.

Oh, and by the way, this is it:



I don't know who this person is, but apparently her name is Claudia.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

What say you?

P.S. I know that the word verification is annoying, but sometimes its for a good cause. You may be assisting in translating a book from typeface to digital. So save a tree and give it a go.