Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My New Favorite Kind of Bud

Its called Super God bud, and it is absolutely fierce. I picked up quantity of it the other day, and without realizing how powerful it was, I rolled a king size joint of the stuff to share with three friends. While rolling we went through a couple bong loads. Needless to say by the end of the session, we were stoned sideways, I mean, we were so baked we didn't even talk, we just sat there staring at each other like a bunch of statues.

Moral of the story, if you friendly stranger contacts you about getting some great bud called Super God, do yourself a favor and buy a bag, you won't be disappointed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?

P.S. I know that the word verification is annoying, but sometimes its for a good cause. You may be assisting in translating a book from typeface to digital. So save a tree and give it a go.