Search This Blog

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Today We Celebrate...

Today we celebrate...a moderate expansion in readership for this blog. I've been checking, and page visits ("impressions" as we say in the biz) have been in the 10-20 range, which is a hell of a lot better than none, so I'm pretty happy about that. I guess it would be nice to hear some feed back, so for that reason, I'm going to reactivate the comments. This could be a pleasant surprise or a bit of an embarrassment, only time can tell...

Celebrate!*

*That is not me, and I smoked a much smaller blunt, but this should be the first image to pop up when the word "celebrate" is searched

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?

P.S. I know that the word verification is annoying, but sometimes its for a good cause. You may be assisting in translating a book from typeface to digital. So save a tree and give it a go.