Search This Blog

Friday, October 23, 2009

Stay Tuned...

...there is more to come from TheGanjaGuru, I swear. I'm sorry about the long gap between posts, but I've been pretty busy with term-papers and what-not, and I just haven't had the time to generate any content for this site. This situation may continue a bit longer, although I am going to try to have an article up next week.

In other news, did you hear that President Obama has asked federal persecutors (excuse me, prosecutes I mean) not to pursue medical marijuana patients or their suppliers? Its big news, and it is a big deal. This could be the first step toward a logical drug policy in our country, although I won't hold my breath.

Again, sorry for the silence, I'll try to break it more often.

TheGanjaGuru

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?

P.S. I know that the word verification is annoying, but sometimes its for a good cause. You may be assisting in translating a book from typeface to digital. So save a tree and give it a go.