Search This Blog

Sunday, November 15, 2009

The First U.S. "Cannabis Cafe" to open in...Portland?

Well this is a bit of a shocker, but the first "cannabis cafe" is to open in this good 'ol fun love'n country of ours, and its set to open in Portland, OR.  Really, Portland?  I mean, I'm not complaining, it's short trip for me, but I really expected it to be California.

All the same, bravo Portland, OR.

Here is a link to the site I got this information from.  I'm not sure if it is the original site or not, and I have not done any extra research whatsoever, but hey, why would they lie?

Anywho, thought I'd let you know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?

P.S. I know that the word verification is annoying, but sometimes its for a good cause. You may be assisting in translating a book from typeface to digital. So save a tree and give it a go.